Monday, January 3, 2011

Week Seven - Cerise

Okay this is a very well-kept secret which I can keep no longer... I love pink! Shocker I know but it's true. The only bigger secret is that my twin loves pink even more than I do! Okay so maybe that isn't exactly true... but sometimes she lets me dress her in it! :) Aren't we just adorable in pink? Check out the style credits too cause nearly everything I'm in are current freebies!

Style Credits - Moon(left) and Mika(right)


Hair - Truth (can you tell I'm addicted?) - Cleo Streaked hot pink [past subscribo gift]

Dress - Sweeter Than Candy - Candy Mint Pink [Subscribo gift]

Pose - Twee - Look Up [Freebie at front of store]

Necklace on Moon - Curious Kitties - Year of the Bunny necklace [Free beside the group gifts! Also a hat/hair and legwarmers. Plus if you have the groupspace they are great about putting out really nice gifts often]

Bandaid on Moon - Bubblez Designs - LH Kitty Bandaid [Srsly this store has a frightening amount of nice freebies. Really worth the trip]

Moon's Skin - Mother Goose's - Lewrence 2 _LB1 [Lucky board prize. There are a lot of em and quick changes]


Mika's Skin - Custom Skin
Everything else is the same as Moon... I try not to have pink unless Twin wants us to do a pink photo then I just get what she tells me to :P

No comments:

Post a Comment