Monday, January 3, 2011

Week Five - Sepia

Alright this may be the most difficult color. At the least, it`s the most difficult color we`ve encountered so far! So I confess I have cheated. Both of the items I`m wearing are freebies but the top was originally a cheerful yellow and the skirt was originally beige. I decided to take advantage of that to show the LAQ skin which I started out doubting but am glad I went to get! I believe it`s still in the subscribo so hurry over! Also this pose is a freebie from Glitterati  and comes from a series to promote breast cancer awareness! They`re cute and have a good message, what more could you ask for?


Style Credits
Skirt - Sn@tch - Vernal Skirt [VIP Group Gift. There is a fee to join but there are gifts throughout the year and if you're a fan of Sn@tch it's fully worth it]

Top - L.Fauna Skins - Lovelace 2010 <3 creme [past huntgift]

Skin - LAQ - Vilda (Christmas Gift) Fair Glow skin [subscribo Christmas gift]

Pose - Glitteratti - BCA03

No comments:

Post a Comment