Friday, January 21, 2011

All that sparkles is gold!

Yeah oldschool song lyrics so sue me. I logged on today to a lovely message from (RED) MINT with a giftie! The skin I'm wearing below is the gift version of the new skins just released: War Makeup! There are a whole lot of them and though I usually shy away from the more dramatic skins there's something about these that draw me to them! Plus the name reminds me of an old Betty and Veronica clip where they put on warpaint :) I'm also wearing a couple of things from The Seasons Hunt and from the 10L section at the Glam Affair plus my cute lil pose-y thing is from a LB at Kyoot! *hugs Pru for the tp*



Style Credits
Skin - (RED)MINT - WAR bbdollskin [group gift]
Hair - [Shag] - Sylph Starlight [the Seasons Hunt gift]
Top - Glam Affair - Seattle [10L]
Bag - [Glow] studio - KOS Gold Bag [1L]
Leggings - *Coco* -White leggings [group gift - which there are a hell of a lot of btw]
Boots - *FIR & MNA* - Wellies SH [The Seasons Hunt gift]
Pose/Seat - Kyoot - Shabby Drawer Stack [LB prize]

No comments:

Post a Comment