Tuesday, January 25, 2011

>>MeKa<< , Piercings and Wings, Oh My!


One of the many great stores I discovered for the first time recently is MeKa. Instantly drawn to the gorgeous sculpted prim wings, I was delighted to find this pretty pink set on their MM Board just outside the front entrance. In addition to their beautiful wings (I bought a set in black and I love love love them!) they have a January Freebie out that is the highly detailed facial piercing pictured below. Called "The Stoned Face" it could easily work for a male or female avatar. I suggest you snatch it up while it's still available! Also, I neglected to mention that MeKa is also one of the shops participating in the Nightscaper Breast Cancer Awareness Event I blogged on Sunday! So in addition to the amazing wings and the piercing, there is a second set of wings for $0L in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness!


No comments:

Post a Comment