Monday, January 3, 2011

Week 4 - Plum

I resisted the urge which so many have given into and didn't show this outfit while skating. Nope instead I'm playing shy movie start who clearly can't resist playing with her hair. This is a really cute little dress from Evie's Closet and the sleeves can be worn or not to give more options. Essentially <3



Style Credits
Hair - Truth - Francesca Streaked Java [Not free but so very worth it! I'm far too addicted to Truth hair but the quality and options and styles are almost too good to be true. I especially love that every hair you get there comes with streaked options and from there you can streak any color truth offers all with a simple click.]

Dress and Headpiece - Evie's Closet - Elizabeth Skating Outfit Purple [Lucky Board prize. This is the second LB prize I have from there and they are as gorgeous as her regular items. Really nice store]

Eyes - Evil Twin Creations - aka my brilliant twin! Dark Blue

Skin - Scarlett Rage - Prototype III Pale [Freebie! On the table inside the store. Also a tan version and a tatt]

Nails - Candy Nails - Birthstone Nails Garnett January [Groupgift, also cute nails in LC]

No comments:

Post a Comment