Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Plastik!

If for some arbitrary reason I was only allowed to have one skin for my entire SL adventure it would hands down be from Plastik. Narrowing it down to which of their skins might be a bit harder though seeing as no matter which skin I try on from there I'm instantly in love. Plastik skins make whatever else I'm wearing suddenly beautiful. I've been doing a lot of shape work lately and whenever I get too discouraged I just put on a Plastik skin and enjoy being pretty again no matter the state of the shape. For today's post I wanted to show a current freebie they have as their gift for The Serial Killer Hunt. A word about the hunt, I haven't made every stop yet but most of the items are high quality and different in a fun way. More info at their Blog. Back to my fangirl post; I also advise joining the store group as the gifts are generous and plus, the store is just awesome! :) So go and hunt and make sure you don't miss the Plastik gift which includes the skin below, ears, and eyes! I'm also wearing the hot dress from AQUA which is a gift in the subscribo.


Luvs and enjoy! <3

Style Credits
Skin - Plastik Lionheart Pale Cleav Serial Killer (Hunt item for Serial Killer Hunt)
Eyes - Plastik Frozen Soul DarkNight
Dress - AQUA ToTheMaxxx Blue (Subcribo gift, pair of men's jeans also available) [Small warning, I felt the teensiest bit modest so the black you see in the cleavage area is actually a corset from Chaospire called Ravenclaw]
Scene/Pose - Sn@tch Winter Wonder Pose Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment