Friday, January 28, 2011

Workin' at the carwash!

HAI! So today seems to be a day for group gifts! I logged on to find that :Skin Deep/Little Pricks: had sent a killer new face tatt and promises for new releases, both of which sent me into a flurry of excitement! I'm showing the gift as well as their gift for The Serial Killer Hunt which I haven't taken off since getting. Hucci put one out too though I'm not showing it here so go check it out! Ooooh and the top I'm wearing here? In case 50 linden Fridays aren't enough for you there is also a 50 linden Happy New Year Festival right now! There are a few cute stores and I made a happy discovery or maybe rediscovered Ancayi! They made this top and another for the festival and while not free it's still a great deal. With that I'll get to the pics but happy gift shopping! <3





Style Credits
Face Tattoos - :Skin Deep/Little Pricks: Vicious [The Serial Killer Hunt gift] Ruins [Group gift]
Top - Ancayi England top grey [50L Happy New Year Festival]
Skin - Plastik Lionheart Fable Bloodgeisha Pout [not free but <3]
Hair - Truth Leona Java [again <3] Jess [0L gift]
Location - Car Wash [Adorable Sim I kinda stumbled upon! Go! Gawk!]

No comments:

Post a Comment